Rancho RS9000XL Rear Shocks Toyota Hilux 2015+ 4x2 (Pair)
We are often contacted by owners of the 2WD Hilux complaining of the harsh commercial grade ride.
There are only two options; sell it or fit a pair of these rear Rancho 9000XL adjustable shocks.
The shocks are designed to be softer on compression than rebound. This allows the spring to flex easier on compression - providing a less stiff ride, then the shock hangs onto the vehicle when the spring fires back, taking away any bounce.
The shocks also feature the 9-position adjuster knob at the base to allow you to decide how firm or soft you want the shock to respond.
What are the features?
1) Made by Rancho Industries 60 years of experience as a dedicated suspension component manufacturer/operation.
2) Patented 9-postion adjustment for the desired ride and performance: Off-road. On-road. Or anything in between.
3) Exclusive 15-stage velocity-sensitive valving for enhanced traction and stability.
4) Advanced tri-tube design that ensures exception performance under a full range of load and temperature conditions.
5) A micro-polished cylinder wall combined with a glass filled Teflon seal: Representing the finest of build-quality which enhances the shock's amazing durability and heat-reduction qualities.
6) Softer on compression than rebound damping rate: For superior ride-quality and performance both on and off-road.
What do people say about Rancho Shocks? Ask Dennis Moulang. Dennis was one of our first Rancho customers. After 17 years those same shocks are still performing well; and the only thing they have needed is new bushes. Incredible! Especially when you learn that the Moulang’s vehicle has clocked up 400,000 kms - and has already worn out the original engine.
Sold as a pair with bushes they will suit the rear of your Toyota 2WD 2015+ Hilux from standard height to 2"/50mm raised suspension.
Order now and receive FREE Australia-wide delivery.